Darknezz Community
YOU MUST LOGIN OR CREATE A USERNAME AND PASSWORD IN ORDER TO VIEW THE COMPLETE SITE. THE MOVIE SECTION IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO MEMBERS.
Darknezz Community
YOU MUST LOGIN OR CREATE A USERNAME AND PASSWORD IN ORDER TO VIEW THE COMPLETE SITE. THE MOVIE SECTION IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO MEMBERS.
Darknezz Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True freedom requires sacrifice and pain. Most human beings only think they want freedom. In truth they yearn for the bondage of social order, rigid laws, materialism, the only freedom man really wants, is the freedom to become comfortable.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HOW CAN WE IMPROVE SERVICE TO OUR FRIENDS.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DESTROYER
Admin
DESTROYER

HOW CAN WE IMPROVE SERVICE TO OUR FRIENDS. Empty
PostHOW CAN WE IMPROVE SERVICE TO OUR FRIENDS.

At this point I am considering a complete shutdown of operations because it's real slow out there. I have the best copies and the price is right. What else can I do to make you folks stay??
Back to top Go down
https://chaoticspycopy.forumotion.net
Share this post on: reddit

HOW CAN WE IMPROVE SERVICE TO OUR FRIENDS. :: Comments

DESTROYER
Actually we are shutting down, Friday July 9th at 11:59
Post Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:19 am by DESTROYER
Ok friends it has been a good run for almost 5 years but we have to say goodbye and move into other things. Our main service is New computers and we have to focus more on that than anything else. Friday night July 9th at 11:59 this site will vanish and phone numbers will cease to exist..........

HOW CAN WE IMPROVE SERVICE TO OUR FRIENDS.

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darknezz Community  :: DARKNEZZ SINGLE RELEASE MOVIES. :: OPEN BLOG FOR ALL DISCUSSIONS.-
Jump to: